[TowerTalk] HD Over-the-air TV

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Tue Mar 7 13:03:47 EST 2006

  I know that this might be a little off topic, but I find the whole idea of terrestial high definition digital television facinating from the idea of signal to noise, propagation, and multipathing.  Has anyone out there have any experience with HD Terrestial TV?

  Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.