[TowerTalk] QSL's

Mike Rhodes weightdn at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 9 05:37:00 EST 2006

...the main thing is, have all your information on one side so the
receiver never has to turn the card over to confirm your info (report,
QTH, County, Grid, etc.) or fill out a return address, etc. Sooo, with a
pix, callsign, etc., on the front, just duplicate that info plus the
report form on the back. Probably not as big a deal as it used to be
with the advent of computer logging though.

Mike / W8DN