[TowerTalk] Vacuum Variable Capacitor Source

Dan Hearn dhearn at wwnw.net
Thu Mar 9 18:04:53 EST 2006

Kelly there are 48 vac variables listed on ebay. I would look for 500-1000pf
at 10kv. There are many Russian jobs there. I know nothing about them but
the shipping looks to be costly. There are a number of American made
Jennings caps and the "Buy it now" price on some of them is not bad.
http://search.ebay.com//search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=vacuum+variable
73, Dan, N5AR