[TowerTalk] Crimp on PL259

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Fri Mar 10 23:17:26 EST 2006

To All -

There are actually two manufacturers of the the type of connector described.
I agree, they seem to be the best kept secrets in ham radio, although I have
mentioned them from time to time on the reflector.  I'll try to put pictures
and info on my web site, but with current demands on my time that won't
happen until summer, HI.  As noted, contact Joel at RF Connections if you
need some now.

73, Bob - W3YY