[TowerTalk] [Antennas] Link Coupled Tuner Question

Robert Lay (W9DMK) w9dmk at crosslink.net
Sat Mar 18 23:03:34 EST 2006

Dear Joe,

This is just a guess based on how the Johnson KW matchbox is designed (which
doesn't even cover 160), but I think it is safe to say that many link
coupled designs use a tap on the link coil for changing the coupling rather
than using  a capacitor.

73 de W9DMK - Bob Lay, Dahlgren, VA
http://zaffora.f2o.org/W9DMK/W9dmk.html
w9dmk at crosslink.net