[TowerTalk] US Tower Corp

Steve Robinson wu9b at desertinet.com
Tue Mar 21 19:12:00 EST 2006

Back on March 5, I emailed this reflector about a problem I was having with
a US Tower  MA770-MDP which is the 70 foot tubular. I received a number of
replies and I want to say thanks to all of you that did so.

Recently however, I received a call from US Tower and they have offered to
replace the tower at no cost to me, except perhaps for the shipping... We
are still working out the details and I will keep you all posted.

I was wondering if I made the right choice in selecting US Tower Corp for my
tower but now I am very pleased. I can¹t believe they have stepped up to the
plate like this. This is awesome... I never enjoyed climbing towers and out
here in the ³sticks² it¹s nice to have a tower I can work on. I just crank
it down horizontally and I never have to step any higher than my ladder!
Many thanks to the folks at US Tower!

Steve