[TowerTalk] Propane Tanks.. enuff said?

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Mon May 1 09:43:33 EDT 2006

I suppose we could say the same about electricity and lightning protection
too. No such thing as a little knowledge. Either be an expert or leave it
alone!

My main point was that, from what I read about the subject, there is no
"safe" area around a tank that has a fire.

Are you an expert on tank BLEVE?

73
Gary  K4FMX