[TowerTalk] why not regalvanize?

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Mon May 1 21:29:07 EDT 2006

Question:

Does painting over rust ever really *stop*
the rust or merely cover it over so it
continues to erode and there is an unexpected
failure?

I suppose *in theory* some coating materials
seal things so well that no oxygen can get to
the prior rusting areas thus no further action
may occur -- but *in practice* ??

doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com