[TowerTalk] Military surplus mast sections wanted

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Fri May 5 18:34:52 EDT 2006

Sorry for the delay!

Here are some pictures (part way down) of the eight sections:
http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html

I could find no markings so someone else will have
to tell you if they are the correct ones.

I suppose the 5 foot lengths make them shippable but
I think others have directed you to some good commercial
sources.

doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com