[TowerTalk] [SCCC] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Dio diomar at rmws.net
Thu May 11 10:21:34 EDT 2006

No, wait. Annie, get yer gun!!!
Pls don't tell them to move out here. We moved here for the sole purpose
of clean air and water, quiet, no streetlights, and the ability to
decorate(if we so chose) the yard with fiats, school buses, and as much
aluminum as Mother Earth can hold.
--joe "enjoying the quiet solitude of Pine, CO for another month"
KR6NA