[TowerTalk] FW: self-supporting rohn 25g??

Rex Lint rex at lint.mv.com
Thu May 11 15:45:04 EDT 2006

Here're a few changes that might make it easier next time...

Get a few helpers so you can walk up 30 feet WITH THE GUYS ON IT.  Secure
the guys, then put 2 more sections on, just like you did before.  When you
put the 6th section on, have the guys already attached, so you DON'T HAVE TO
CLIMB TO 60 FEET without the 60 ft. guys on it.  Secure the guys before you
go up to the 60 ft. point.  Do the same thing at 90.

All this is to save underwear - you don't pinch holes in 'em...

Rex - K1HI