[TowerTalk] Website Alarms the Public about ANTENNAS

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Thu May 18 10:37:44 EDT 2006

To the contrary.  They link to the FCC tower data base.  Ham
installations will not show up unless you have tower(s) registered ie
over 200 feet high, special exception etc.  Not all "towers" are in the
FCC data base so don't be surprised if you don't find one.  If you go to
a  tower site and see the FCC placard, then it should show up if you
search the reference site.  What a waste, and what a scare tactic for a
few bux.  73 bob de w9ge