[TowerTalk] the simple gama match

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Thu May 18 20:02:46 EDT 2006

Dino is looking for info on rebuilding a gamma match for 3 el yagi.

Dino:
Try to find an earlier edition of an ARRL Ant book, like back into the early 1970's. I seem to remember there being info on 3 or 4 el yagis with gamma match. If my feeble mind is still working, I seem to remember something about alum. tube for the gamma's with some type of plastic for the insulator between them. And knowing the Ant book, it probably even gives dimensions.  Hope this helps with your project.

73
K9WN  Jake