[TowerTalk] OT??? High power 2.4 GHz rules change

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Sun May 21 00:35:05 EDT 2006

Although I don't operate spread spectrum I am working on building a Moon
bounce "Earth Moon Earth" (EME) station.
I'm out in the country with no close networks except my own gigabit system.
I doubt unlicensed services close by and I could easily co-exist  even
though I will be running narrow band.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com