[TowerTalk] looking for Bill Meeker and tower project update

Pat Rundall NØHR pat at n0hr.com
Mon May 22 13:44:10 EDT 2006

JC,

Bill (K0KT) did a very nice job documenting his installation on the
anwireless site. You can check it out at this link:
http://www.anwireless.com/ia1.html

I've been to his QTH a few times as I was also interested in a similar
project. I talked with Bill a few weeks ago and he's been very happy with
the whole setup.

Good luck on your project,
Pat
http://www.n0hr.com

Greetings fellow TTers,

Last summer (when I still hoped I could get my tower permitted and erected
before the rainy season) a couple of you responded to one of my questions by
suggesting I contact or check on some postings by Bill Meeker.  I can't find
Bill in the From column of my inbox so perhaps he is using his call sign,
which I don't know.  Bill, are you out there?  Anyone know what "name" Bill
posts under?