[TowerTalk] re TitanDX

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 23 18:44:00 EDT 2006

If its anything like this one I believe it, without counter poise today after I put it up for 4 hours, just to see what it would do,
I worked Costa Rica on 17 and the special event station in Yugoslavia on 20.

Even though there were no real problems I got worried and took it down so I can install some guy rope. I guess I am going to use
3/8" Nylon or Lowes has some stuff they call "Poly Rope" what ever that is.

Now that is gud if you ask me this antenna is very gud and should get even better as I make it more permanent.

All done only running a 100W and using RG-59 for the feed, running through a door jam to the radio shack 20' push up pole (not
extended) outside Hi Hi.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.