[TowerTalk] LMR-600 crimp connectors (N or 7/16) and tool?

Dave NØRQ n0rq-lists at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 17:54:11 EST 2006

You can find crimp connectors for LMR-600 (and -400) on ebay.
Those little gems are pretty pricey retail, but the "N" versions can be
had for <$6 on ebay.  (Unfortunately, the PL-259 versions are
a rarity, and you'll probably have to splurge for new ones.)

Just search for EZ-600*   .  N males are common, but the
females have been popping up recently as well.

The tool, if purchased new, is also expensive.  But those can
be found once in a while on ebay as well.

(What would we do without ebay?  That's where I got my
connectors, my tool, and even the big spool of -600 itself
there -- price would have been prohibitive otherwise.)

--
Dave N0RQ
http://www.powerlinenoise.com