[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 47, Issue 22

Nick Pair daweezil2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 02:51:52 EST 2006

Hi Roger,

I have found the stuff for LM600 expensive but not too hard to find.
I found crinp male N's at sharperconcepts.zoovy.com at $6 each listed on their website but they do deal on quanities when you contact then directly with your needs. I didn't see any UHF connectors for 600 but they might stock them and not be listed. They do have the cimp tool for 600 along with other crimpers and strippers.
I do buy from them professionly but in no way endorse them due to reimbursement. They are responsive to emails and have quick service for us older persons that tend to have projects change details at the last moment. (i.e. I thought you wanted what I heard not what you said)

Of course YMMV

Nick
WB7PEK
Somewhere near the Wet Coast of Washington