[TowerTalk] Query RFI

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 18 16:42:52 EST 2006

I have several 'torch' style lamps with halogen bulbs including the dimmers.
The halogen lamps don't make noise but the dimmers sure do!!
You might be able to RFI proof the dimmers but why take a chance?
I wouldn't have any dimmers installed permanently in the house by the
contractor.
You can have lamps with dimmers built in but you can unplug them if they
give you trouble.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586