[TowerTalk] Guying Aluminum Tower

Phil Camera kb9cry at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 14:14:50 EST 2006

"This is supported by experience and by tower manufacturer's recommendations.  So let's get rid of this
flawed opinion."

Well, maybe yes and maybe no Doug.  The original poster admitted he was intending to overload his tower and his "fix" was to guy the thing.  Yes this may be a solution but unless the engineering calculations are made and compared to the design of the tower, we all here can not make any conclusions regardless of our experiences.  Unless we had the exact same setup as proposed.

Phil  KB9CRY