[TowerTalk] Source of 6/8 pin connectors?

Phil Camera kb9cry at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 15:23:17 EST 2006

Problem with the Cinch Jones plugs, as you're finding, is that you can't find them.  And, they're going to be a handful to keep weatherproofed.

What I use is a more sophisticated solution.

Two sets of 4 prong trailer electrical jacks.
Rubber housing, made to be immersed (even though I've waterproofed mine) and able to be taken apart fairly easily.  To keep the confusion to a minimum, on each side of I use one male and one female, so I can't mess up which goes to what.

--
Phil - KB9CRY
Lockport, IL