[TowerTalk] Applying Prelube 6 to Tower cable

Ed Laughery laughery at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 22 16:23:22 EST 2006

Hello

I have just received my suppy of PreLube 6.  Obviously, I can just go out
and start spraying the cable as I move the tower sections but would
appreciate all comments regarding your "special" or "not so special"
techniques for properly applying.  I read with interest the comments
regarding the spray saving appliance (towertalk, a few weeks ago) but wasn't
quite sure if the tool was held vertically with the cable running thru it
while spraying and raising/lowering the tower.

Any and all comments appreciated.

Thanks in advance for you time and consideration.

Happy Thanksgiving.

73 de Ed AD5JV