[TowerTalk] Adaptor F to PL259

ABowenN4OO abowen at nettally.com
Thu Nov 23 11:40:27 EST 2006

I foolishly deleted the sources for F to PL259 adaptors when they
were posted several days ago. While looking for something else, I
discoverd a treasure trove of RG6 in my wire and tool shed. Now I can
get rid of all the odd pieces of RG58/59 and 8X, spliced together
with many unions.

I tried putting a PL259 on the end of the RG6 and decided that there
has to be a better way. All my transformer boxes and relay boxes use
SO239s. I have a bunch of F connectors on hand.

Please reply direct with the source locations for the adaptors.

INK N4OO