[TowerTalk] Force 12 Email list

Todd Coulter coulter at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 24 15:25:54 EST 2006

This is the information that I have, I hope it is good.

To Submit Message to the List: Force12Talk at qth.com

                             Todd
                             N4JRZ

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
and confidential information protected by federal and state privacy
laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If
review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.