[TowerTalk] HF vertical opinions

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:28:37 EST 2006

I don't think the no. of radials and their length affect the angle of
maximum radiation in the vertical plain anywhere nearly as much as the
length of the vertical radiator.  the no. of radials and their length affect
  how much rf gets radiated.  But to avoid resurrecting another argument
about radials, I will quckly change the subject and say that I also think
the SteppIR fluid motion whatever-they-are-calling-it-now vertical is the
way to go.

rob / k5uj