[TowerTalk] stacking monobanders

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Mon Nov 27 19:24:35 EST 2006

60 feet is too low for a 40 meter Yagi to perform effectively.
I'd suggest 40 and 20 on your tall tower and 15 and 10 on the short one.

If its within your budget, I'd suggest two 4 element SteppIRs on each tower and a 2 element 40 as close to 100 ft as u can reasonably get it.

Have fun with your project!

73!
Frank
W3LPL