[TowerTalk] are small loops in beverages bad?

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Tue Nov 28 08:53:00 EST 2006

What do the beverage experts think about fixing the elongated beverage in
the forest by running a few turns of the wire around the nail or branch that
is used for it's support?

Do you think it affects the work of the beverage in any way if I have a few
such small "coils" of 1-2cm diameter and 5-6 turns along the beverage?

Should I rather cut the wire short and connect the ends again instead of
rolling it around the supporting nail or branch?

73
Tonno
ES5TV