[TowerTalk] RE : custom aluminum panels

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 09:17:57 EST 2006

At 02:26 AM 11/28/2006, hermans wrote:
>Any equivalent in Europe, or even in Belgium? ( since the software is german
>).
>Thanks for a shout.
>
>Jos on4kj

No guarantees, but...

›Font Panel Express, LLC‹ was founded in August
2002 in Seattle (WA) by Joerg Schaeffer, Kai
Schaeffer and Christian Bloess. They want to
repeat a story of success which started in Berlin
(Germany) in the year 1998, when the first front
panel designed with the brandnew version 1.0 of
the ›Front Panel Designer‹ was manufactured by
<http://www.schaeffer-apparatebau.de/English/index.htm>Schaeffer
Apparatebau KG.

Our business is built on this permanently evolved
design software as well as on a manufacturing
process organized to a high degree with
respective software and processed on high quality
milling machines manufactured by
<http://www.datron.de/>Datron-Electronic GmbH.

We look forward to serve customers on the
US-market as well as the Canadian market with
front panels of highest quality and for uncompetable prices.

http://www.schaeffer-ag.de/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=205

Looks like they have a European operation.

More interesting yet, from their work in progress list:

Completion of the Housing Designer and thereby an
extension of the product range to include customized housings