[TowerTalk] custom aluminum panels

BRENT BAUM brentbaum5323 at msn.com
Tue Nov 28 12:37:57 EST 2006

I have a Brother label maker for which I can get almost any color
background, including clear, and contrasting print colors. This labeler
prints out on a plastic film that is like a strip of Scotch tape. Peel off
the backing and stick it to the panel. It runs on 6 AA's, has it's own
keyboard and has a small selection of font types and sizes built in. It's a
quantum leap beyond the Dymo type labelers (the tape like strip stays flat
and sticks until you want it off). They can be found at most office supply
stores.

K7MEI, Brent