[TowerTalk] reflector for 75 meter inverted vee

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Oct 4 14:09:02 EDT 2006

I have A/B'ed inverted vees on 80m at 30, 60, 90, and 110 feet.
Within 200 miles, the signal levels decrease monotonically with
height over about a 10 dB range.  At 200 miles, signals are
independent of height.  At >>200 miles, signal level increases
monotonically with height over about a 10 dB range.

Rick N6RK