[TowerTalk] help identifying a tower

Cameron ccrum at dot11net.com
Wed Oct 4 16:15:35 EDT 2006

I just came into posession of a tower and need some help identifying it. It is a self support style with about 8ft sections. The cross members are an X style with either a rivet or carriage bolt through the middle of the X. The legs are "angle iron" kind of like a Trylon, but the corners are "flanged"  instad of just smooth angles like the Trylons. I'm going to get it tomarrow and will have some more details, but does anyone know what this could be?

Cameron