[TowerTalk] rotor question

Greenacres113 at aol.com Greenacres113 at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 12:35:40 EDT 2006

I  need help in IDing a rotor . I purchased a TV tower that  is Rohn 6 I
think. It had a small CDE/Hygain rotor with no control box. The bell  housing
says..TRA 4 and the lower mast bracket is labeled TRA 2. I   remember the old AR22
as having a 4 wire cable. My TR44 is 6 wire and all my  other Ham series are
8 wire. This has the small bell similar to the AR22  but 8 wire. The stub of
wire attatched has all 8 wire terminals being used. I  need to find out what it
is so I can get the proper controller. This would   be FB for our club FD

k9il