[TowerTalk] Turnbuckle Vandalism: Waring High RF

Cam and Juli Hedrick walnutcreek at appstate.net
Wed Oct 11 22:24:18 EDT 2006

The "Known to cause cancer" part was not in seriousness.  I do however know
what a 10kw microwave signal can do to a human with extended exposure and
it's not a pretty site.  The brain damage was severe.  No one can tell me
that RF is safe either and it is hazardous to your health or we would not
have RF exposure limits in broadcast stations...including Amateur radio
stations. So it is known to cause damage to the human body.
Cam
WA4JKW