[TowerTalk] Orion Rotator

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Fri Oct 13 17:21:49 EDT 2006

My 2800 Orion DC  turns an entire tower loaded with two OptiBeam
OB16-3's, an OptiBeam 2 el 30-40 and a 2 meter stinger at the top.  No
problems at all. Thats in excess of 30 sq ft of windload.   The other
one turns a little 4 el 17 and 5 el 12 on a common boom; again no
problems knock on wood.

Oh ya, the stack is run by a Green Heron Engineering control box.  The
other one will too when I have some money left over to obtain the second
one.   73 bob de w9ge