[TowerTalk] Cushcraft D40 and Force-12 yagis

Peter Dougherty w2irt at comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 19:05:49 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just bought a friend's Cushcraft D40 rotatable dipole for 40m, and
plan to put in on the same mast as my Force-12 C31XR and 221 yagis,
on a 90 degree offset (so it's parallel to the booms of the other
yagis). My mast is only 10' high, however.

I'm wondering what kinds of interaction trouble this could cause to
either yagi, and if so, how badly would the 20 and 15m performances
be affected by this antenna (again, remember it will be mounted 90*
to the other two).

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT