[TowerTalk] White vaseline

Corboy-Poteet disorder at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 15:31:38 EDT 2006

Another possibility is Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease; it has very good high temperature stability.  It is non-conducting, of course, but what you are trying to achieve between overlapped segments is an anti-seize characteristic (that will last).

If conduction is an issue, consider Penetrox A

Mike
W5FTD