[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain T2X Rotator Question

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 11:57:18 EDT 2006

I wonder what that response might have been??

Maybe there is something I don't understand but I see so many times those
responders to a question do not post to the list.
I can understand not wanting to get beaten up about posting information that
is not true or that others don't agree with but without some review some old
myths get carried on for years.
Also others do not benefit from some of the very useful information and or
myth busting that can take place.

73
Gary  K4FMX