[TowerTalk] Fiberglass cross boom

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Oct 25 21:14:38 EDT 2006

Julio,

I would use a fiberglass gel-coat. This is like a thick paint. When you are ready to apply it, you mix in a hardner liquid and stir thoroughly. This starts a chemical reaction and you have 30 ~ 60 minutes before it sets. You would most likely find small quantities at a boat dealer who does repair work on sailboats and powerboats.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 5