[TowerTalk] T2X roter pot size

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 22:16:31 EDT 2006

I am working on a couple of T2X rotors and wondering if different value pots
were supplied for the position indicator pot in the rotor?

The manuals all say 500 ohms. I have one rotor that measures 500 ohms while
two other T2X's, a ham M and a tr4 measure around 1000 ohms.
It is not bad connections to the resistor element on the pots as I measured
right on the wire windings.

Some of the pots are burned open at each end at the connection. Anyone know
why they open up right near the connection?

Thanks
Gary  K4FMX