[TowerTalk] Recommend a 20 meter monoband yagi?

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Oct 30 12:38:29 EST 2006

Hello Bill,

The HyGain 204BA is good advice. But around here the stock BN-86 balun is known as a "fusible link" to us RTTY operators. I blew my fusible link on my HyGain TH-5DX when chasing a DXpedition on RTTY. I replaced it with the new HyGain BN-4000 and didn't have any trouble after that.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 9