[TowerTalk] Ernesto ate my windom

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sat Sep 2 13:12:23 EDT 2006

Hi Jim, I found your comments below interesting.  Do you really see an
advantage using solid wire over stranded for a given size?  I would have
guessed stranded was more stable and stronger and maybe I have had it wrong
all these years.
Gedas

online image gallery at  http://gedas.cc
e-mail address at  w8bya (at) mchsi (dot) com
web page at  http://www.w8bya.com