[TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 17:26:10 EDT 2006

Howdy --

    Apparently comcast had some sort of stomach flu or  something because it
had delivery problems a couple of days ago causing our  Mailman software to
disable mail delivery to comcast subscribers. Here's what  Mailman said:

>  Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it  was disabled due to
excessive bounces. The last bounce was received on  28-Aug-2006.

    I just spent an hour or two manually resetting the  delivery for everyone
that was affected so everything should be back to  normal. If you missed a
couple of days worth of TowerTalk, I guess you got a  vacation from it. If you
want to see what you missed, check out the archives at  _www.contesting.com_
(http://www.contesting.com) .

    Now back to our regularly scheduled  programming!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN