[TowerTalk] Other ISPs bouncing messages? Was: Attn all comcastsubscribers

J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at att.net
Mon Sep 4 09:12:44 EDT 2006

I have an AT&T Worldnet (w2ttt at att.net) account and it works fine.

Vy 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964
w2ttt at att.net
w2ttt at att.com
w2ttt at arrl.net

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Alan NV8A
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:52 PM
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Cc: Ted Bryant
Subject: [TowerTalk] Other ISPs bouncing messages? Was: Attn all
comcastsubscribers

And do any of you subscribe to amateur-radio-related Yahoo! groups? Is
your ISP bouncing messages from them?

ATT keeps bouncing messages from one or more of those groups, causing
all my Yahoogroups messages aimed at this email address to be blocked.
Yahoo says that ATT refuses the messages because of "abuse."

I am subscribed to another whole set of Yahoo! groups using a different
att.net address and don't have that problem there.

Alan NV8A

_www.contesting.com_