[TowerTalk] Laddder question

wa3afs at inav.net wa3afs at inav.net
Mon Sep 4 17:59:34 EDT 2006

A couple of caveats:
   These flexible ladders are HEAVY.  I have a lot of trouble carrying and using the ladder.

   Make sure you use a brand that has wider steps.  My first one had small round steps which became quite
uncomfortable after a couple of seconds.  ( I gave that one away and found one with much wider steps and weighed
a little less).

My favorate ladder is a 10 (or is it 12) foot 'A' ladder.  I use this one most of the time as it is very stable and easier
for me to manipulate.

   73
  Bruce