[TowerTalk] Putting Line in Trees

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Mon Sep 4 21:15:32 EDT 2006

I have spent a few fruitless hours trying to put a 1 ounce and later a 2 ounce metal sinker tied to some 17 pound test fishing line in order to put one end of my 160m dipole up at 80 feet. I guess I will need to forget that method and go with a bow. The line kept catching on small trees and bushes and kept the line from going up and over the tree. Any ideas before I forget the slingshot method?
                                                   Joe W4AAB