[TowerTalk] putting line in trees

Larry stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 07:08:47 EDT 2006

To all

I switched to a bow for more accuracy. I found a kids bow at a garage sale for $5 and used the game
tracker. ,I have changed to the pvc air pressure gun using weighted tennis balls, it is slick. It
will just about go out of site with a 100psi. Height is regulated by air pressure. I picked up a
portable air tank if I travel.

Larry K1ZW
Durham, NC