[TowerTalk] Comparison between SteppIR and Cushcraft Log Periodic?

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Wed Sep 6 00:16:46 EDT 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:38:06 -0700 (PDT), Edward Sylvester
<navydude1962 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Plus, you'll expereinece more overload to your receiver, and potentially cause more interference with log, as it is broadbanded.

Yes, I saw that mentioned in the archives. Did this actually happen to
someone or is it just conjecture? What RX? How bad? Was an attempt
made to cure it with bandpass filters or some other approach?

Keep in mind, for a $500 price difference one can buy a lot of
filters. :-)

--
Bill, W6WRT