[TowerTalk] WSJ: Home copper thefts rise

K4BEV at aol.com K4BEV at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 12:43:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/6/2006 11:37:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
k5uj at hotmail.com writes:

...that  the record high scrap copper price is causing a wave of copper
thefts from  homes across the U.S.

At least 10 years ago my wife and I were renting out a house in Memphis.
Everything was FB when we did a walk through with the renters that were
leaving... A couple of days later ALL of the copper was gone! Pipes, wire,  everything
copper. This is not a new problem.

Believe it or not, that really killed the value of the house when we sold  it
soon thereafter.

Don - K4BEV