[TowerTalk] Filling in anchor holes

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Thu Sep 7 20:10:50 EDT 2006

Back when, we used gunny sacks for covering the tower base (or other
concrete job), and then sprinkled them .. if need be, continually ... that
is to say, burlap.  I used to get chicken feed, cow feed, etc. sacks for
that purpose.  Nowadays, pinto bean sacks come that way, if you buy in Dove
Creek, Colorado ( been there .. done that .. a year ago ) ...   Worky Worky
... 73 Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

mailto: AA6DX at ARRL.NET