[TowerTalk] WSJ: Home copper thefts rise

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 8 00:46:25 EDT 2006

Larry:

I can say here in Mexico we are suffering from more
problematic stuff , they stole the telephone cable
directly from the poles, in one nigth this guys stole
a few kilometers of cable.
the Cell towers also suffer the same problem in theirs
heliax , i saw also stoled  cell towers fence

the authority is pushing the yunk yards to don't
accept the  copper or aluminum from that source

here if you leave a house alone in a few days can be
found  with out all the electrical copper wire and the
frames from the windows is this ones are from aluminum

Most of this is caused for this guys that only wants
to buy drugs.

Is not  the same in all Mexico but very common in some
areas of the citys here in the border.

the best thing is to hide a little bit those copper
made materials

--- "larryjspammenot at teleport.com"